From Separation to Liberation
What is coaching?
Coaching is about guiding and assisting you to make positive change and achieve a happier and more satisfying life. Divorce coaching will help you leave an unpleasant place and move you to a better place as swiftly and efficiently as possible.
How can coaching benefit me?
As your divorce coach I help you find direction and balance. I provide a personalised service that focuses on:
- Providing a safe, non-judgemental and trusting environment to explore feelings, blocks, aspirations and goals.
- Helping you move from where you are now to where you want to be as effectively as possible.
- Defining what’s important to you in your life.
- Rebuilding your life and creating an action plan.
- Providing guidance and direction to assist with finding the appropriate resources.
- Supporting and encouraging you.
You may never have intended to be in this situation and feel as if the rug has been pulled from under your feet and are wondering how you’ll cope. You may have planned to be at this point but are not sure what to do next.
I work in partnership with you to plan a clear route for your future, enabling you to move forward with optimism and confidence. I help you when you feel stuck or overwhelmed to find motivation and hope, freeing you of restricting and limiting beliefs and enabling you to do the best you can.
Being at a crossroads in your life and wondering which way to turn is a golden opportunity to redefine your life, recapture lost dreams, do the things you always wanted to do and move on with your new life.